Wednesday, September 27, 2006

"PUT DOWN THE NEEDLE, PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR, AND SLOWLY STEP AWAY FROM THE EMBROIDERY...."

well, here it is... not stretched, badly lit, but I am letting go. I can't see anything else that I could do, at least not today. I am off to make myself a bowl of popcorn and watch a movie, in order to focus my eyes on something that is not inches away from my head. Tomorrow, we will fuss, stretch, and photograph.

In other news, Radley, my 3 year old dog, has finally and mysteriously decided that he likes to play endless games of catch, just like other normal dogs. Up until now, he just wanted you to chase him with the object. Kevin is working on a deadline in his office below, and I am certain he is appreciating the back and forth click of dog nails on the ceiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home