Thursday, October 05, 2006

Tune in next week.....
I will be publishing an interview with Lisa Hunter, who has a new book out entitled The Intrepid Art Collector: The Beginner's Guide to Finding, Buying and Appreciating Art on a Budget, and publishes a blog by the same name (The Intrepid Art Collector) that I read religiously. She usually advises collectors, but graciously agreed to share some of her knowledge with us, to help artists understand the process of collecting and how they might make themselves more attractive to collectors.

Today, only about 2 hours on the drawing. The rest of the day on the road and in meetings, tonight working on the mailing list: the reward will be a late night movie while applying 500 return address labels to my CD mailers (I miss having students who want to make a few extra bucks). Tomorrow, I am off to Richmond for my friend's opening, then back to the painting on Saturday. I may have stop at you-know-where to gather a few more reference photos in order to finish the underworld portion by the end of the weekend, and get started on the ethereal part...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home