Friday, November 24, 2006


"Fall of the Rebel Angels", attributed to Mariano Salvador Maella... photographed at the Norton Museum this week before the guard lady yelled at me. (click to enlarge) I just love the change in the light from heaven to hell... my "hell" will not have red light, but the green stupefying light of fluorescents. I am home from Palm Beach now, looking up places and people to add to my mailing list from the new magazines I received while away. Painting will resume tomorrow, then back on the road on Sunday.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

" i will opt for the big white limo
vanity fairgrounds and rebel angels"

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was actually there just the other day, and I chose this piece for my paper. I am writting a four page paper on the formal elemnts/composistion of the painting. I thought this was the best painting in the meusuem for sure. Thank you for the picture, it will be a great refrence.

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the picture

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture... It really is a great painting...

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home