Monday, January 01, 2007

Spent 13 hours Friday driving the painting to Miami, all day Saturday & most of Sunday coming back, stopping for meals in places that have free WiFi, so I could send out press releases, trying to get the word out about the painting before the art fair. Something must have worked, as this morning I am averaging about 7 hits a minute to the blog. Thank you to the sites who are linking here... the paintings take so long to make, and it is rewarding to have so many people actually see what I have been working on!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I linked to your blog from my site (angelinajoliewatch.com) and from the AJ forum... I wish I still lived in Miami because I'd be there. Good luck to you!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Thanks, Meg!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,

I love your painting, I mean I really love your painting...it's amazing to me and your touch of whimsy or sarcacism is deeply personal.

I saw your painting on the gossip blogs but when I saw Us Weekly carrying your painting on their blog...I thought WOW, your painting really hit a nerve...so I wish good luck and have a bless and successful New Year.

P.S. Love Us Weekly in you painting...ROTFLMAO on that detail.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch the CBS/Miami Television News Report on "Blessed Art Thou" here:
http://cbs4.com/video/?id=27918@wfor.dayport.com

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,
For someone with such talent you seem so down to earth. Your paintings are wonderfl. I would love to paint and draw as wonderfully as you do. Thanks for sharing it online. It would be great to be able to study with you. Would you consider a summer workshop or holiday week workshop for those of us in education?

Thanks,
Mark M.
email mjacobsm15@excite.com

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home