Friday, March 30, 2007

My friend Sarah sent me this. I kind of feel sorry for Bill Donahue. His blood pressure must be through the roof. What if he gets to heaven , and God just tells him, "Thanks for devoting your life to this Bill, but you have to just learn to lighten up!" ?

UPDATE: A comment below informs me the "My Sweet Lord" chocolate Jesus show has been shut down (open comments for link... thanks, Barb). It seems that the statue was to go up on Monday, therefore no one had actually seen it in person or in context of the whole show before the show was cancelled.

The problem as given to the class: choose a holiday... do an artwork that provokes people to think about how the holiday has been commercialized, referencing the real meaning of the holiday. Extra points for content-appropriate media.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

they shut it down! boooo
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/30/chocolate.jesus.ap/index.html

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home