Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sneak Preview....

Look how brilliantly Eddie and Jeff lit the Defense Mechanism Coat...it sparkles!

There are a few pieces outside the black room, then the majority of the work is inside. (I have always wanted to show my work in a black room.) I left the Belger thrilled with the results. Will post the rest of the pics after the show opens next week.

Many galleries were closed yesterday, but I did a breakneck tour of the Nelson-Atkins. Can't wait to go back to Kansas City next week and see more art!

Today have many business requests to tend to.... it will be a busy week. The Artspace show in Raleigh comes down on Saturday, and I have to wrap that up before leaving for Kansas City. Proposals and grant appplications, with a little drawing, through the end of this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home