Thursday, July 19, 2007


A moment aside....
If you are a regular reader of this blog, you know that I spend most of my waking hours with a four-legged studio mate. Today, while reading the news, I read about NFL player Mike Vick's involvement with dogfighting, and it made me sick to my stomach. I seldom insert activist requests on this blog, but I feel I must provide this link to the Humane Society, where you can read about this terrible activity (let's not dignify it by calling it a "sport"), and send an email to the NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell urging him to suspend Mike Vick. I can't remember the last time I watched a football game, if ever, but I figured it could not hurt to add a sentence to the beginning of the email supporting a boycott of the NFL. Thanks for your indulgence of my non-art moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home