Sunday, December 16, 2007

A friend of a friend (who, as I heard it, was fortunate enough to be seated next to an art world VIP on his plane ride into Miami, who set this whole story in motion) gives a breathless account of his exciting first trip to Art Basel Miami, revealing, "As an artist, it’s the single most important career move I’ve made." (note to self: book a first class New York-Miami flight now for next year, or maybe several.... fly back and forth between these destinations several times daily in the week preceding Art Basel.) ; )

2 Comments:

Blogger AngelaFerreira said...

Hello Kate! How are you honey?
I saw your new paintings on your website. I would love to hear more about the painting of Angelina Jolie above the supermarket!
xx
Angela

5:13 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Angela:

I think everyone, including myself, has heard enough about Blessed Art Thou, but, if you are interested, you can look at the Jan 07 archive: there are links to interviews and such. Thanks for checking in.

Kate

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home