Wednesday, January 09, 2008

If you are up North... stop in to 31GRAND Gallery on Ludlow St. in New York tonight (Thurs) for the opening of "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter". I peeked yesterday: it looks like it is going to be a great show! The opening is from 7-9, and all the info is here. I will be there, celebrating my first group show in a NYC gallery.... yipppeee!

(Detail, Crying Man III, showing at 31GRAND this month)

If you are down South... you can see several of my largest, most time-consuming paintings at the Palm Beach 3 art fair this weekend. My work is at Chelsea Galleria in both 20D.
(detail of "Requiem for Wassily & the Ineffable", showing at Palm Beach 3 this weekend)

Hoping to remember to take pics tomorrow. Will be heading to MAD to take shots of the hair embroidery installation this weekend as well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home