Wednesday, January 23, 2008

So Many Art (and yucky non-Art) Tasks, so Little Time....

Today, spent the day adding lots of new downloadable reviews and catalogs to my website, something I have been meaning to do for a year now. There are still more to be added, but I need to started on my new hair embroidery tomorrow.
Earlier this week, I took down my "Requiem" drawing that had been hanging over my drawing table for the last 6 months.
Been playing a little in the studio.


While waiting for things to download, I worked on the latest Art World Truths embroidery.
I still haven't put the last one up on the website... I need to be walked through adding pages with the new website format.

And the Christmas tree should be taken down tonight, and we (actually, Kevin) is ripping apart the kitchen. I finally got to the 7 Up series on Netflix, and I am hoping to watch the first one tonight after my chores are done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home