Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Open Studio Week

Working hard, but having lots of fun getting ready for the Open Studio, which will be held this Sunday. Today, finished painting a corner of the kitchen, went to the last thrift store I could think of & finally found the mirror I was looking for (I am about to go up to the studio to cover it with blue glitter) and deconstructed/supplemented a vintage 50s necklace to make tiebacks for my new dining room curtains (heavy cotton velvet by Target on Ebay, $12 for both). I will take lots of pics and post them to Flicker for a virtual Studio Tour that can remain a permanent link on my blog/website. Off to glitter bliss....................

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

As an Alamance Co. reader I'm curious as to which thrift store was the final winner.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

After giving up on Burlington, we went up to A Backwards Glance in Reidsville (worth the trip).

You are welcome to come to the open studio Sunday if you would like. Email me at kkretz4art@aol.com and I will give you the details.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home