Yesterday afternoon was an exercise in frustration. The piece was sewn up in the back, but something was not quite right: the flesh colored embroidered piece on a the top right should have wrapped around a the top a bit more. (See yesterday's post.) So I cut the stitches I had just sewn on the back of the heart, and was going to just try to reposition the embroidery around the form, then I realized I would only be SURE it would work if I took apart the form (layers of batting sewn around foam core), shaved a bit off the foam core, then reassembled the form. (Also took this opportunity to photograph the back, which I had forgotten to do when completed.)
So that's what I did: resewed the form, repositioned and pinned the embroidery so all the edges were exactly where I wanted them, and resewed the embroidery.
Today we attach.