Sunday, February 28, 2010

Current and Upcoming Events

This Thursday, the 4th, I will be participating in the panel discussion "The Ivory Tower" in conjunction with the "#class" exhibition at Winkleman Gallery in NY. The discussion takes place at 4 p.m. All the panels are being webcast at http://hashtagclass.blogspot.com/

"Love, Infatuation, or Lust" is still up at Hardcore Art Contemporary Space in Miami through April 5th.

The nine person show, Embodiment, will have its delayed-due-to-weather opening this Friday, the 5th, in at the Greenhill Art Center in Greensboro, NC. It is an AMAZING show, I cannot wait to see it!

My solo show, Purge/Deluge, will also open this Friday at the Hillyer Art Center in Washington, DC. The person scheduled to exhibit after me cancelled, so my show will be extended through the end of April. I will not attend the opening on March 5th, but I will be attending the second opening on April 2nd, so come say hello. I will be showing mostly older work in March, and will rehang the show with newer work in April.

In conjunction with the Purge/Deluge show, I will be giving a Powerpoint lecture of my work on Saturday, March 13th, at 2 p.m. On Saturday, March 20th, at 2 p.m., we will be hosting a screening of "Who Does She Think She Is?", followed by a panel discussion of 4 artists who are also mothers (including yours truly).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home