Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mind numbingly busy. Working with my brother on (finally) updating my web page. Finishing a hair embroidery, a new Art World Truths piece, framing my "Stay." piece with an elaborate shirred, pleated, or smocked mat. Teaching two classes. Submitting two proposals. Loan forms for shows. Scanning and cataloging hundreds of images to build my new digital library for teaching.

On March 5th, my solo show of new and old work will be opening at The International Art & Artists Space/ Hillyer Art Center in Washington DC. I am in process of scheduling an artist's talk for the month of March, as well as a screening of "Who Does She Think She Is?" with a panel discussion following. It should be amazing. Please spread the word.

Also on March 5th, the opening for "Embodiment", an amazing nine-person show at The Green Hill Art Center in Greensboro, NY. I will, unfortunately, miss both openings, as I will be in NY for The Armory Show and the panel discussion at Ed Winkleman's on the 4th.

So forgive me for not writing. Things will calm down in April, and posting of in-progress work will resume then, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home