Monday, May 23, 2011


Been so busy, many things happening, have not had time to catch up. Here are a few images from the "Mothering" show in Berlin, which just came down:


They produced a substantial catalog (cover below), and the show was favorably reviewed in several publications that I linked to in my earlier posts.
Got an email from The Berlin Institute for Critical Theory, and they are going to put "Blessed Art Thou" on the June cover of the Marxist Journal of Philosophy and Social Sciences, Das Argument.

My Vagina Dentata Purse will be featured in a 2012 coffee table book "Humor in Craft".

I continue to make hundreds of French Knots for a new fiber piece, and I am busy polishing some silverpoint drawings for "Silver: Points of Departure", curated by Carol Prusa and opening at Tinney Contemporary Gallery in Nashville, TN, June 25-July 30, 2011. Looking forward to the show, and hoping to attend the opening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home