Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Had 14 people at our house for Easter. Got a phone call at the last minute and prepared to receive 4 more people.... baked 3 more bunny cakes, made 3 more baskets.... they did not come. Subbed for the head of my department all day yesterday (said I would do it months ago before the opening date was set). Did this drawing over the last few days... it will change over the next few hours. Off to D.C. Moore for a 2" round mirror now. Must assemble this piece, take it to Fed Ex, do laundry, do a few last minute things for the show like find screws for the wall brackets, sand and paint the base for my nest, prep for class tomorrow, pack for myself & daughter, get up at 6 am tomorrow to teach a class all day, then head to the airport for first plane ride with toddler. Oh, and try to make myself look like a human after a month of abuse.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ravenna Taylor said...

Wow. That's all I can say. You are some kind of phenomenon!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home