Tuesday, April 09, 2013

So much happening!

Fiberart International opens Friday, April 19, 5:30 - 8:00 pm.
There are two locations for the show: Pittsburgh Center for the Arts, & Society for Contemporary Craft. My work and I will be at SCC during the opening. I have already given all my passes away to immediate family, I think there is a $5 charge at the opening if you are not a member, but I am told there will be a luxe spread !

There is a Forum the next day where all the artists will be speaking about their work, and I will be back in June to give an artist's talk and a series of workshops: A non media-specific "Finding Your Visual Voice" workshop, a 2-day Psychological Clothing workshop, and an Artists-Who-Happen-To-Be-Mothers Film Screening / Go Out for Drinks Evening.


I stayed up three nights in a row creating a fairly comprehensive Blurb book of my fiber work to have available at the Forum. I will have a few available for purchase there, but you can have one shipped to your door by going right to Blurb. Inexpensive e-books, softcover, and super deluxe coffee table versions available!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home